- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
3D printed in hardened 6/4 Ti, this lockring tool weighs only 45 grams. The handle is printed with spiral rifle reinforcements inspired by Columbus SLX tubing, and the tool head has 2 spline patterns to accommodate both Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo lockrings. While not as hard as tool steel, hardened 6/4 is harder and stronger than the steels used in many traditional cycling tools, and is 4-6 times harder and stronger than the aluminum used in high end lockrings. Just as with it's matching chain whip, this tool is designed to be used on well maintained bikes and is NOT compatible with cheater bars
Serfas has the basics covered with the Combo Kit. It comes with their Micro Blast CO2 inflator, 2 16-gram threaded cartridges, a 6-piece mini-tool, and a set of tire levers, as well as a seat bag to carry it all.
Serfas' Slimline mini-tool has everything you need for road and trail fixes in an incredibly compact package. It includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen keys, a T25 Torx wrench, a spoke wrench and a chain tool. This compact, functional tool also tucks away Phillips and flathead screwdrivers between it's thin chrome body.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$11.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$11.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Use to install fork dust seals
Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES AIR CAN SEALS, PISTON SEAL, GLIDE RINGS, IFP SEALS, SEAL GREASE/OIL) - SIDLUXE A1 (2020)
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
$5.00 - $38.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Bit Set for Pedro's Torque Wrenches Pedro's Large Sizes Hex Bit Set is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering ideal and economical coverage of less common large hex wrench sizes. - The perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench. Ideal coverage of less common large hex sizes. - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel and mounted in 3/8" drive chrome vanadium sockets to ensure strength and lasting performance. - Includes 6 hex bits. - Extra length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility. Set includes: - Hex: 10, 11,12, and 15mm (65mm Length Bit) - Hex: 14 and 16mm (21mm Length Bit)
- Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability. - Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. These professional grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. This five piece set provides the sizes required to work on all bicycles. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Compact size and low weight perfect for the tool box. - Two-sided, heat-treated tool steel head with replaceable plastic face on one side. - Dice Grip handle provides comfort and control while absorbing vibration. The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorption. The Hammer head diameter is 1 inch (25.4mm). The soft face tapers down to about 24mm.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Big and powerful, Park's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. Its jaws open up to 36mm and the torque-friendly, 12-inch handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page