Frame pumps are highly underrated. Impero Ultimate features a unique 2-stage head gasket to provide ultimate sealing and holding even when compared to lever chuck designs. A machined aluminum head with a brass check valve ensures a lifetime of flawless use. A full aluminum barrel, handle and piston rod result in a pump that is competitive in weight with plastic designs while being significantly stronger, smoother, and more durable.
Unique FlexWing silicone bumpers on the head and handle tip are designed to accommodate tubing diameters from 1" (25mm) to 2.5" (64mm). An additional silicone bumper on the main barrel protects paint, eliminates vibrations and noise, and also acts as a compression lock against the handle to keep it from moving until you use the pump. All Impero Ultimate frame pumps are hand-assembled at the SILCA home office using Alcoa aluminum extrusions and bar stock.
- All aluminum construction
- Italian leather 19mm-diameter piston gasket
- Brass check valve
- FlexWing Technology Fits Tube size between 1" (25mm) and 2.5" (60mm)
- Silicone bumper for secure fit and paint protection
- Lever-free 2-stage sealing advanced elastomer head
- Most efficient Inflation of any Portable Pump (112 strokes = 100psi size Small)
- Covered by SILCAShield
- Weights: SM: 256gm M: 267gm L: 278gm XL: 289gm XXL: 307g
|Black / Large||853740005367||AM-PU-IMP-ASY-003||210000001659|